11 January 2011

in no order

Top ten favorite activities:
1. brushing my teeth in the shower (2 birds, 1 stone)
2. reading WHILE eating (I like multitasking)
3. painting my nails at Amanda’s
4. dancing like a fool at 80’s night/90’s night, belvedere’s
5. viewing photographs (gets my creative juices flowing that life is moving)
6. chopping vegetables (very therapeutic)
7. making things that are practical (reassures me that people don’t have to buy everything)
8. skyping friends in faraway places
9. writing snail mail to pals and family
10. indulging in time alone for that book or movie that I think was made only for me

My idea of heaven:
1. is covered in clean, soft bed sheets
2. has benches full of people who like to listen
3. is swarming with kittens (without sharp claws or smelly poop)
4. serves thai food. everyday.
5. is colorful (I’m talking, Wes Anderson colorful)

No comments: